§1 PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Respecting the privacy rights of customers, the Gallery takes care of the security of personal data entrusted to it and processes them in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as RODO.
- The gallery uses a secure SSL communication encryption protocol.
- The administrator of Customers' personal data provided to the Gallery voluntarily as part of subscribing to the
newsletter, registering and placing an order is Galeria Sopra operating as part of the Sopra Art foundation with its registered office at ul. Wyszyńskiego 110. 50-307 Wrocław. NIP: 8982264436
- The gallery processes personal data necessary for the correct implementation of the order, i.e. name and surname of the customer, e-mail address and contact telephone number, postal address. The gallery contacts the client by phone and using the e-mail address.
- The gallery reserves the right to use web tools such as Google Analytics in order to keep statistics on the number of page views.
- Customers' personal data is processed using professional software.
- Each customer has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Customers' personal data are kept confidential, are protected against access by unauthorized persons and are not disclosed to third parties. They can be transferred to a courier company or to the Polish Post Office only for the purpose of executing the order.
- In special situations provided for by Polish law, personal data may be made available to state institutions and bodies.
- Customers who have agreed to receive offers by e-mail have the option of removing their e-mail address from the mailing list by sending a reply to the Newsletter with the following text: "No, I agree to receive the Newsletter".
- The removal of the Customer's personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Gallery reserves the right to process personal data of customers after the consent is withdrawn or consent is withdrawn only to the extent and for the purposes of pursuing possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige the Gallery to retain data
- Cookies are information stored on the user's computer by the websites visited by the user. The manufacturers of individual web browsers
decide in what form cookies are stored on the user's computer. They can be saved as, for example, text files, lines in the local database structure or in another way, chosen by the manufacturer of the web browser. Cookies do not change the configuration of computers or Users' programming.
- By enabling the browser to store cookies on the computer, the Customer agrees to their processing.
- Customers visiting the Gallery's Online Store may, by modifying the settings of their web browser, prevent the saving of cookies on their computers or permanently delete the saved files
- We process cookies for two reasons:
- they are necessary for the operation of the Service. Such cookies are said to be so-called technical cookies. Their removal or rejection may cause malfunctions of the Service.
- we want to be close to the needs of Users and therefore analyze anonymized information about the use of the Service.
§3 FINAL PROVISIONS